Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Butler Chicken

"Butler Chicken"

This recipe is not included in the version I have, and comes courtesy of Mr Dan Spiegleman, Esq.
"Butler Chicken" is very simple, but also a luxury because of the butter. the vast quantity...of butter. So delicious! I served this with some roasted vegetables and a salad. This would be good for a medium-fancy weekend dinner. It would be pretty easy to dress it up with the side dishes!

Like I said..the recipe is simple. And I make it so long ago...I'm afraid I don;t remember exactly what temperature or how long I baked it for. Feel free to chime in on comments! Maybe I'll just have to make it again. Mmmmm.....

Butler Chicken

Ingredients:
Chicken
Butter
Flour
Lawry's Seasoning Salt

Directions:
Dredge chicken in flour mixed with Lawry's seasoning salt and pepper. Put on pan, dot generously with butter, bake pretty hot, basting frequently.

Breaking down the chicken...quite a task 
Dredging the chicken 
so. much. butter.
Baking and Basting!




No comments:

Post a Comment